Please firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep.
- Purpose, data and retention period
We use your data for the following purpose:
Contact – Through phone, mail, e-mail and/or webforms.
For this purpose, we use the following data:
- E-mail address
- IP Address
- Visitor behaviour
- Sharing with other parties
We do not share your data with third parties
- Cookies with other parties
We do not share your data with third parties.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorised access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are reviewed regularly.
Amendments to these privacy statements
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. We recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly to be aware of any changes. Also, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data, we have about you, please email@example.com. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure always clearly to state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
Submitting a complaint
Let us know your complaint firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied with how we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
Last Updated: May 29, 2019